Monday 20 August 2012

So I figured I should probably update everyone on my time here so far! It has been really great to tell you the truth.  Considering I have never lived away from home, or alone for that matter, I am doing great, and have really enjoyed getting in my own little routine.  I was able to get to know some teammates pretty well this weekend, and we went around to a bunch of different places, that I would have never known to go to with out there knowledge! It has been good to get to know my teammates and coaches as people and not just as coaches.  Everything is going really well and we play our first games this weekend! They should be interesting as we will have only practiced with some girls twice...but I guess that is what preseason is for! 
I will update again after the weekend, but here are some pictures from Heidelberg that my dad took when we went two weekends ago! :)
Hope you are enjoying the sun!!























No comments:

Post a Comment